Friday, March 7, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Sorry I haven't posted recently. We have had a lot going on.

We just bought our first home! So we have been packing, moving, fixing up, unpacking, etc. Still a lot to get done but it's getting there slowly. You never realize how much stuff you have until you move. And you never think of all the things you need until you move. We have lived in a two bedroom apartment for 5 years and it is definitely a relief to have space again.

To be honest, I haven't even been thinking about my weight loss. But am ready to get myself back on track!! I miss my workouts and am feeling a bit sluggish since I haven't been putting much focus on my diet. I have eaten a few salads and tried not to over eat but really need to get my focus back.

Hope everyone is doing well! Have a great weekend and I'll be back for weigh in Wednesday this week :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! You're no longer property virgins :) I hope one day I'll have that same privilege. Enjoy your new home! Glad to see you back...take care!!

    ReplyDelete