Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Yoga Challenge Recap

Oh boy, I started this challenge out with a bang I was on track and I did the first check in and it just went down from there. The next week I did 3 yoga sessions but missed the check in. The next week just 2 sessions missing the check in again. and the 4th week floundered with no yoga and no check in.

Ughhhhh I'm so disappointed in myself about this. I was so excited to be doing it in the beginning. Then I got busier and busier throughout the month and just let it go by the wayside.

But, after my previous post of my November goals and reflecting on the yoga challenge, I realized I need a schedule/plan.

The yoga challenge was definitely fun in the beginning - when I was doing it! It's so relaxing and mind clearing. In my new November goals I intend to keep yoga as part of my workout routine, at least twice a week, maybe even more. I hope to eventually be able to do more advanced moves too :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, don't beat yourself up! At least you tried :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad I did it though, otherwise I don't know that I would have put yoga in the mix of my workouts.

      Delete